~This event is 18+ and WILL SELL OUT!
We do offer select low income ticket options, with priority given to minorities in the pet community. Email email@example.com with all inquiries.~
Due to the incredible demand of this party, we have moved to a new host venue, Mistress Justine Cross’s renowned DUNGEON EAST. With 1400 square feet at our disposal, get ready for lots of luxurious space to romp and play!
**Dungeon East has AC, so we believe it will be the best fit for our active play needs**
Please bring a potluck item to share in exchange for raffle tickets to win our Raffle Prize, which this month will be a beautiful, comfy new PET BED! Extra raffle tickets will be offered for $1/ticket.
Want a space to explore your animal side and meet other pets and Handlers? Do you feel drawn to pet/animal play, but haven’t yet figured out what kind of creature you are?
Come to the SoCal Creatures Animal & Pet Mosh!! An inclusive event run by two queer Alpha Females.
This is a safe space for creatures and Handlers of all shapes and sizes. No matter your gender, sexuality, ethnicity, background, or species, you are welcome here. You are family.
We will have areas lovingly crafted to satisfy every pet/animal play style:
– A main mosh area with mats, toys, water bowls, a mini ball pit, couches, and plenty of space for happy active play;
– A special area for intimate play;
– A potluck and treat bar for hungry humans and animals;
– And super comfy “chill zones” for cuddly and sleepy critters.
Nudity is allowed in all spaces. This is a DRY event, meaning no alcoholic beverages will be served. If you cause problems, you will be asked to leave.
QUICK TIPS FOR THE BEST MOSH EXPERIENCE:
– Always practice Safe, Sane, Consensual and Risk-Aware Consensual Kink
– If you’re an animal, wear sleeve kneepads and padded mitts/MMA gloves
– Take breaks to eat, chill, and HYDRATE!
– Make any dietary restrictions known to the Hosts and your playmates
– Intimate Acts only in the Designated Area, and always with protective barriers
– No shoes on the mats!
– Don’t play tug with your teeth! They’re not as strong as you think they are 😉
– If you’re nervous or shy, our Hosts and Volunteers will be around to happily introduce you to people!
– Be aware that you’re entering an intentionally inclusive space, and help make it so. That includes not judging or kink-shaming others, treating everyone with kindness, and NEVER assuming pronouns
– Most of all… HAVE FUN ♥
Come join us and help us continue to create this space for pets of all kinds and the people who love them 🙂
Let’s Be Wild Together!