This workshop will cover all the common implements and basic techniques that you will need to be able to safely enjoy playing with impact toys. We will discuss safe striking zones on the body, basic techniques, style and flow, as well as what to expect, negotiation and aftercare. There will be practice time and plenty of time for questions. This class is open to individuals and partners, no experience required, all genders and sexual orientations, age 18+.
What to bring:
Please bring any impact toys you have on hand (floggers, crops, paddles, canes, or get creative with other household objects)
We will cover:
- Safety for bottom and top
- Basic techniques
- Using the senses to enhance play
- Structure of play/scene/experience
1. Is this in person or virtual?
All classes will be ONLINE until further notice, and at least through Spring 2021.
2. What platform will you be using?
This class will be using Crowdcast. Information and password will be emailed to your Inbox (the one you registered with) about 30-45 minutes before start of class.
3. Do I have to turn my video on?
It’s best if we can see what you’re doing, however we understand not everyone is able to have cam on during class. We do ask that you put a name and some kind of pic on your profile bc it feels friendly.
4. Where can I find all classes and events?
5. Where can I find all past recorded classes?