I really thought I would be back to my regularly scheduled programming right now, but alas, it’s still a bit bananas and I am so sorry that I keep moving events and classes around. As of now the play parties will be postponed until March – I KNOW – there is nothing I would love more than to be playing with you as queerly as possible in Dungeon East, but I consulted with our resident Naughty Nurse in LA and this is her rec. We will be having a virtual BDSM 101 as well as an in person one as well as the S&M Social in February, the latter being easier to mask up at.
I will be going on a much needed vacay with our CELEBRITY bartender JP in Mexico this week and then it’s my birthday month!
1. Help me name my podcast!I have wanted to do one for YEARS and I just can’t think of a name. It’s going to be about BDSM and advice for real life problems. I love telling you what to do and making you laugh.
2. Check me out on Try GuysI’m back on the YouTubes demonetizing the stars with all my feminine wiles!
Get this to 1 Million Views
3. Have you subscribed to my blog yet?Seriously, social media has been on a rampage so if you rely there to see me, please don’t. Sign up to LosAngelesDominatrix.com. I blog about once a week. Thank you!
4. Dungeon East is open 24/7 by appointment onlyWhile parties are paused, you know you can always come here for a good time right? Right? Three distinct areas make your visit, shoot, or overnight stay comfortable, clean, and kinky: a waiting/lobby area, a play area that includes BDSM furniture, implements, and toys, and a comfortable domestic setting with a bed, kitchenette, and full bathroom, all stocked with guest amenities. You can see more of what’s in the space here: DTLAdungeon.com.
To book: email@example.com or 323-739-45625.
5. Speaking of black and blues, have you taken my impact play class yet?We will be doing a live and virtual version later this year, but if you need it now, you can find Hurts So Good: Impact Play 101 along with all my classes on Gumroad.
We look forward to getting thru the January (black and) blues with you! We will rise again! or in some of your cases, bend over and take it. Whatever your pleasure or your pain, we got you!
With kink and care,
Mistress Justine Cross